Christmas is just around the corner and we want to get you into the festive mood by giving away Amazon vouchers to 3 LUCKY WINNERS!
To enter, simply ‘like’ and ‘comment’ what’s at the top of your wish list this Christmas on our Dynamo Facebook page. It’s as simple as that. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries and notified through Facebook on the 20th December.
Full prize draw terms and conditions can be found below.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Dynamo (a trading style of The Buy to Let Business which is registered in England no. 05695802). Trading office: Building Eight, Watchmoor Park, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3YL.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Dynamo and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the prize draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the prize draw and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/DynamoMortgages/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Entry will close at 23:59 on Thursday 19th December 2019. After this time no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To enter the prize draw you must i) ‘like’ the prize draw post on our Facebook page, ii) comment what’s at the top of your Christmas wish list.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- First prize is one £50 Amazon gift card, second prize is one £30 Amazon gift card and third prize is one £20 Amazon gift card. Three winners will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries received between 12th December and 19th December 2019. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be chosen by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place within one business day of the closing date.
- The winners will be notified by reply to their comment on Facebook within 14 days of the closing date. If any of the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where their prize can be collected / delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners’ surnames and counties of residence can be obtained after 10thJanuary 2020 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Prize Draw Competition, Marketing Department, Dynamo, Building Eight, Watchmoor Park, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3YL.